14-16 May 2019. Meet Terma at IMDEX Asia 2019 held at the Changi Exhibition Centre on stand R11.
Terma will be present at the 2019 IMDEX Asia exhibition (International Maritime Defence Exhibition & Conference) on 14-16 May in Singapore. Find Terma at stand no. R11.
IMDEX Asia is Asia Pacific’s only dedicated international maritime defence event. Supported by the Republic of Singapore Navy, this biennial exhibition and conference is a one-stop opportunity for key decision makers from the navy and international maritime defence industry to keep abreast with the latest maritime defence technologies and developments in the region.
Read more about IMDEX.
At IMDEX, we will present:
- Naval Radar Surveillance: The Terma SCANTER radar, which is the only radar sensor providing simultaneous small target detection and helicopter guidance.
- C2 and CMS: We will provide a preview of our new C-Flex user interface. C-Flex is our flexible and modular command and control system. A C-Flex Multi Function Console will be showcased on our booth.
- Finally, we will display our Naval Decoy Launching System, C-Guard:
Terma will be represented by:
- Mr Jes Munk Hansen, incoming President & CEO
Mr Steen Lynenskjold, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Mr Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development
- Mr Anupam Narain Mathur, Vice President & General Manager, Terma Asia Pacific
- and many more