Meet Terma at the Paris Air Show on 19-25 June at Le Bourget. Meet us in Hall 3 at stand no. E16.
The international Paris Air Show is the key meeting point for the industry's top brass and chief players and offers a unique opportunity to learn, network and do business.
At the exhibition Terma will show our
Virtual Reality Demonstration
Stop by our stand to get a demonstration of our world renowned airborne systems and applications. Take a seat in our Virtual F-16, Light Attack Aircraft, AH-64 Apache or CH-47 Chinook and experience scenarios from the pilot's view.
Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display
At our stand, BAE Systems will showcase and demonstrate their integrated Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display (HMD) with Terma’s 3D Audio/Active Noise Reduction (ANR). Visitors will have the chance to experience the Striker® II Helmet-Mounted Display up close. 3D Audio/Active Noise Reduction greatly enhances situational awareness and survivability while reducing stress and fatigue for the pilot.
Terma will be represented by:
- Mr Jens Maaløe, President & CEO, Terma A/S
- Mr Steen M. Lynenskjold, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- Mr Steve Williams, President & CEO, Terma North America Inc.
- Mr Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development
- Mr Ole Graversen, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Aerostructures
- Mr Dan Ulrich, Senior Vice President, Airborne Systems
- and many more.