Location: Warner Robins, GA
Terma North America (TNA), the US subsidiary of Denmark based Terma A/S, is searching for a highly qualified Commercial Product Manager to join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast paced highly successful company. Leveraging the outstanding Terma reputation and our strong relationship with the US DoD, Homeland Security and large Prime Contractors for more than three decades, Terma has developed a significant presence in the U.S. as provider of mission critical solutions for aerospace, defense and security sectors. We are known as an independent, agile, and fast responding partner for mission customized solutions.
The Airborne Systems Commercial Product Manager is part of a global team in Terma Airborne Systems, who supports the business from four perspectives:
- Product Vision and Strategy (development of product strategies to achieve our visions)
- Product Management (product management responsibility from cradle to grave)
- Customer Solution Management (support of business development and proposals work)
- Product Marketing Management (support of product marketing and branding work)
- Considers emerging trends within the market and technological advancements that may be leveraged to develop products that effectively meet current and future customer requirements
- Keep abreast of industry regulatory changes and standards that pertain to our business (e.g. open architecture standards, DO-178, FACE, etc.)
- Partner with Business Development to represent company technical capabilities at a system level perspective to customers
- Interfaces with Terma global team to ensure US market and US customer needs are satisfied in Terma’s portfolio of products and solutions.
- Develop product and technology roadmaps in partnership with internal stakeholders for future product capabilities based on market intelligence and technology evolution.
- Participate in the Terma North Americal Proposal Team to ensure proposals accurately capture product requirement considerations.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Terma developed and supported product lines.
- Maintains compliance with company policies and standards relating to Engineering and Program Management, as well as regulations and requirements established by regulatory agencies and customers
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering or similar field) required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (or similar field) preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years Engineering work experience with at least two of the years in related domain experience with/in EW or other aircraft mission systems.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DOD) Security Clearance.
- Strategic and Tactical thinking
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite tools (Word, Office, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with customers, both, internally and externally on a daily basis.
Travel may be required domestically and internationally for business purposes up to 30-40%.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
To Apply: Send resume to Terma North America, Inc.: email@example.com
Terma North America is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.