Location: Atlanta, GA
Terma North America (TNA), the U.S. subsidiary of Denmark based Terma A/S, is searching for a highly qualified Contract Administrator to join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast paced highly successful company. Leveraging the outstanding Terma reputation and our strong relationship with the US DoD, Homeland Security and large Prime Contractors for more than three decades, Terma has developed a significant presence in the U.S. as provider of mission critical solutions for aerospace, defense and security sectors. We are known as an independent, agile, and fast responding partner for mission customized solutions.
The Contracts Administrator will provide support in a number of contracts and compliance-related areas.
- Perform general contract and subcontract administration and support to include both federal and commercial contracts
- Initiate, negotiate and maintain new agreements, including non-disclosure, teaming, consulting and reseller agreements, MOUs and MOAs
- Issue, negotiate, administer and coordinate contract and subcontract modifications; manage and maintain hard copy and electronic files
- Interface and coordinate with internal proposal and programs personnel and external customers during the contract life cycle (from proposal preparation through contract closeout)
- Manage GSA schedule contracts application process; manage schedule contracts, including handling required reporting obligations
Import/Export Compliance Support
- Follow up on shipment and freight, ensuring documentation and activities are correct
- Monitor import entries for proper and timely release
- Review import and export entries to insure compliance
- Prepare and review shipping and customs documentation
- Write and submit license and agreement applications and associated documentation
- Maintain updated and accurate filing systems for import and export shipments
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field of study OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience as a Contract Administrator on U.S. Government prime or subcontracts, as well as commercial contracting experience
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of the FAR, DFARS, export control regulations (ITAR/EAR), and licensing practices of defense articles, defense services and technical data
- Broad knowledge about GSA schedule contracting
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in negotiation of contract terms and conditions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance, if required
- General working knowledge of NISPOM and USG security requirements
- Experience handling U.S. Government classified and export-controlled documentation
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Send resume to Terma North America, Inc. – email@example.com
Terma North America is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.