Location: Atlanta, GA.
Terma North America (TNA), the US subsidiary of Denmark based Terma A/S, is searching for a highly qualified Product Development Project Manager to join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast-paced highly successful company. Leveraging the outstanding Terma reputation and our strong relationship with the US DoD, Homeland Security and large Prime Contractors for more than three decades, Terma has developed a significant presence in the U.S. as provider of mission critical solutions for the aerospace, defense and security sectors. We are known as an independent, agile, and fast responding partner for mission customized solutions.
- Manage project team with multiple skill sets responsible for development of new aircraft avionics hardware.
- Manage project budget within limits to prevent overruns while ensuring contractual deliveries are meet in accordance with the customer schedule.
- Ensure that company processes are followed and quality standards/metrics are maintained for the duration of the project.
- Create and maintain detailed project Integrated Master schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Report project status to Director of Programs and Senior Management using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Develop detailed project Management Plan.
- Work with Danish team members.
Other Job Requirements
- Manage customer expectations.
- Conduct customer meetings and prepare briefing materials.
- Predictability is key; therefore compliance with budgets and schedules as well as proactive risk management is central.
- Engineering degree with 10 years’ experience in aircraft avionics hardware development.
- Experience working with sub suppliers to include outsourcing hardware manufacturing.
- Microsoft Office software experience, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification is desired but not required.
- Must have a high degree of integrity with strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must be able to get US Security Clearance
Resume to Terma North America, Inc.: Employment@termana.com
Terma North America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and requires affirmative action to ensure equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of applicants or employees.