Terma will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through the Site unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us.
In order to respond to your questions or fulfill your requests, it may be necessary to ask for personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may use this information to respond to your requests, or to contact you via mail, e-mail or phone to fulfill your request
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we may use that information to contact you; and/or we may provide other third parties with aggregate – but not individual – information about visitors or users of our sites.
We do not now or in the future intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is generic in nature and is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our Site.
"Cookies" – Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our sites, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file and will help us better serve you. Cookies are small text files that a website transfers to your hard disk or browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Cookies may tell us the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at on our sites, and the site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. This information allows us to measure site activity to tailor information to suit your individual preferences.
A cookie cannot collect information from your computer and cannot carry any vira or other damaging files.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
• LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
• Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
• Google Plus (provided by Google Inc.) to enable the “share” Google Plus (only when you are logged in to Google Plus when visiting our website and only when clicking the Google Plus button).
• Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
• Google Maps. The Google Maps on our site set cookies known as NID, SNID, and PREF. These cookies allow Google Maps to remember which browser you are using and what preferences you have set when you view maps.
• Twitter (provided by Twitter.com) to enable the Tweet button (only when you are logged in to Twitter when visiting our website and only when clicking the post to twitter button).
• SmartAddon (provided by smartaddon.com) to enable the e-mail your friends functionality (only when clicking the E-mail share button).
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
For Chrome, a help guide is available here
For Safari, a help guide is available here
Read legal notice