Specialist engineering support services to space agencies and prime contractors.
We provide specialist services to Agencies and companies in the space arena for a wide range of technical disciplines. For more than 40 years we have been providing highly tailored services in the challenging space domain. We are able to respond quickly to your needs with our top recruitment team.
The work ranges from individual consultancy positions through to teams of engineers providing a complete service – we have experience of providing a range of options to best suit our customer needs. The services range from on-site at the customer premises, near-site, off-site or a combination that matches the needs of the customer.
These services can address a customer’s needs for highly specialist consultants as well more extensive services. For example, on more IT related activities for some of the laboratories in ESA/ESTEC, we have brought significant cost benefits to our customers by organizing the work as a service team rather than a host of individual technical support positions.
Both the infrastructure and the operation of the laboratories have been developed and, subsequently, significantly streamlined. In addition to providing normal day-to-day services, Terma also provides strategic consulting studies and proposes modifications to the infrastructure to promote a cost-effective service provision. Thus, ESTEC has benefited highly from the efficiency improvements brought by our services.
Substantial progress has been made in all areas. The benefits include a reduction in the number of equipment and software licenses required and hence reduced maintenance costs. The simplification of the fundamental infrastructure reduces down time due to the reduction in technical intervention. This, in turn, has reduced the service team work load allowing it to support an ever increasing number of users without increase in service costs.
Activities we support
EUMETSAT – a wide range of services near-site, on-site or a combination. Activities include:
- Copernicus Mission Control System Operations service
- Mission Control Systems I&V service
- M&C Supporting Applications Engineering service
- Data Processing Software Engineering service
- Data Processing System Engineering service
- MCA Software and System Engineering Service
- Computer Storage & Administration Services
- Copernicus Data Processing Operations
- Operations Quality Assurance Engineering service
ESA/ESOC – also a number of services, the majority on-site, some off-site
- MCS (SCOS-2000) Maintenance
- Flight Dynamics Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Ground Segment Engineering
ESA/ESTEC – also a number of services, the majority on-site, some off-site
- Specialist IT Services
- RF/Antenna Engineering
- Quality Assurance/Safety Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Technology Development Support
- EGSE and Software engineering support and Maintenance (SCOS-2000, EGS-CC)
- Thermal Data Handing Support (STAMP installation in LSS)
European Southern Observatory (ESO) – on site services across both main ESO sites in germany and Chile:
- All IT and Networking services across both main ESO sites in Germany and Chile
- Astronomical Archive Support containing petabytes of data
DLR and DLR-GfR – a range of on-site and off-site services On-site:
- Galileo Cyber Security Engineering
- Galileo L1 Maintenance Support
- CSIM-L3 (SIMSAT/SIMULUS)
- GECCOS Maintenance (SCOS-2000)
Airbus Defence and Space – a range of service in France and Germany
- AIT/AIV support for EarthCARE, JUICE and MetOp-SG, OneWeb (with Airbus OneWeb Satellites)
- DataBase Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Project Management Support
- System and Software Engineering Support
Today we are able to provide these services to customers in Germany, France, The Netherlands, the UK and Denmark as well as other locations.
If you have any questions about our Space Services, please send us a message.