Our CSR strategy, Allies in Responsibility, is the formulation of the next 3 years’ key corporate social responsibility (CSR) ambitions, action points, and commitments.
The strategy will ensure that we:
- Have a solid foundation within CSR and compliance
- Are recognized as a company that invests in human capital
- Are able to attract a diverse workforce
The strategy contains 6 focus areas:
- Employee Health and Mental Wellbeing
- Employee Safety
- Human Rights
- Responsible Supply Chain Management.
Allies in Responsibilityis at the same time a means to support the collective discourse and become a trusted partner within the sustainable development agenda. Therefore, all 6 focus areas are carefully aligned with specific UN Sustainable Development Goals.
To learn more about the strategy, see this short video:
Or read our pixie book
We have been a member of the UN Global Compact since 2017.
Short commentary by members of the CSR Board.